No products were found matching your selection.
Powder Coated Mild Steel Gas Storage Cages
Mild steel gas storage cages for gas and medical gas.
Building on our long-established experience as sheet metal engineers, we have developed a range of market leading mild steel gas storage cages. Working closely with industrial and medical users, including ambulance services, we have developed a range of quality mild steel cages at very competitive prices.
Gas Storage Cage Features
These gas storage cages feature:
- Manufactured from 1.2mm thick mild steel
- Mesg pannels for ventilation
- Press formed construction
- Welded construction
- Powder coated finish
- Three-point rod locking system supplied with 2 keys
- Additional hasp and staple for padlock locking.
- Racking option for smaller volume gas bottles.
- Security chain and lashing points included.
- Reinforced door edges to prevent distortion.
All of our gas storage cages are manufactured in house at HEC Showman in Great Britain. We only use the highest quality mild steel..
Our gas cabinets and cages feature several design features that set them apart from their competitors.
These gas cabinets and cages are a very popular choice for the NHS and private hospitals. Especially the Ambulance services. The short lead times and market leading prices make them a very competitive and attractive package. The stainless steel construction makes them naturally weather resistant. Furthermore it makes them suitable for outdoor use.
All cages are sold complete with bolt holes in the base for additional security.
We manufacture a wide ranges of gas cabinets and cages. Please get in touch to discuss which is right for your needs.