3 Gun Shotgun Cabinet
Police Approved BS7558 Compliant Shotgun Cabinet
3 gun Shotgun Cabinet storing 3 shotguns in their assembled form.
We manufacture a catalogue of shotgun cabinets from our factory based in the Midlands, Great Britain.
All of our shotgun cabinets are manufactured to conform to BS7558 and meets the Police and Home office requirements for the storage of Shotguns in the UK.
This cabinet is the medium sized cabinet we manufacture. Designed to store three shotguns assembled but in their cases. The cabinet features concealed hinges and a quality Yale euro profile cylinder lock. This shotgun cabinet is a secure and approved place to store your shotguns.
We manufacture this cabinet from 2.0mm thick mild steel and powder coat it for a tough and hard wearing finish. These shotgun cabinets offer a high quality storage solution at an affordable price. All our shotgun cabinet prices include delivery to a single UK mainland address.
Shotgun Cabinet Features
This 3 gun shotgun cabinet features:
- Manufactured to BS7558
- Fully welded construction
- 2.0mm thick mild steel used throughout
- Concealed hinges welded securely to the cabinet body
- 6 Pin Euro-profile cylinder lock with anti-pick feature x 2 (Supplied with 3 keys per lock)
- Interlocking folded anti-jimmy return feature to the door.
- Powder coated finish in durable grey Hammerite polyester
- Holds disassembled firearms
- This cabinet does not contain any interior padding or gun racks
Shotgun Cabinet Legislation
This cabinet has been designed to store shotguns in their component form in Great Britain. This shotgun cabinet conforms to BS7558 and meets the Police and Home office requirements for the storage of Shotguns in the UK. The cabinet has no internal padding etc. It is designed to hold shotguns in their component form within their cases.
If you would like any additional information on our range of shotgun cabinets cabinets, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Quality shotgun cabinets manufactured in Great Britain.