Drug and Medicine Cupboard with Shelving – 1850mm High
This large drug and medicine cupboard conforms to British Standard BS 2881:1989 Security Level 1 the specification for Cupboards for the Storage of Medicines in Health Care Premises.
Manufactured to the same standard as all our medicine cabinets, the tower units feature full length piano hinge down the length of the doors to improve strength. Manufactured in house these units are designed for the volume storage and organisation of medicines and are available here with slide out plastic trays. We also have an option with pull out internal shelving.
These cabinets utilise a double locking system incorporating 2 x 6-pin euro profile operated mortise locks. The full specification for these can be seen below. The mortise locks on these cabinets can also be changed for key code operated cam locks.
- BS2881: 1989 (Security Level One) Specification for Cupboards for the Storage of Medicines in Health Care Premises
- BS3621 anti-pick & drill, key retaining five pin cylinder lock (supplied with 3 keys)
Drug and Medicine Cupboard Specification:
- Strong 1.2mm thick steel construction.
- Welded construction.
- Wipe clean powder coated finish.
- BS3621:1998 compliant lock.
- Supplied fully assembled
- Wipe clean moulded plastic drawers.
- 8 Height adjustable shelves
Drug / Medicine Tower Unit Lock Specification:
- 2 x 6 Pin Euro-profile cylinder euro profile cylinder lock incorporating Anti-pick, anti-drill, anti-bump and fire resistant features.
- Independently tested to meet BS: EN1303:2005