Drug and Medicine Cupboard with Plastic Trays – 1850mm High
The construction of this large Drug / Medicine Storage Cupboard conforms to the regulations for the storage of medication in healthcare premises, however as it is sold here with key code locks, the cabinet DOES NOT conform to British Standard BS 2881:1989 Security Level 1.
Manufactured by HEC Showman to the same standard as all our medicine cabinets, this drug and medicine cupboard features full length piano hinge down the length of the doors to improve strength. Manufactured in house, these units are designed for the volume storage and organisation of medicines and are available here with slide out plastic trays. We also have an option with pull out internal shelving.
These cabinets incorporate a double locking system incorporating 2 push button key code operated mortise locks. The full specification for these can be seen below.
Drug / Medicine Tower Unit Specification:
- Strong 1.2mm thick steel construction.
- Welded construction.
- Wipe clean powder coated finish.
- BS3621:1998 compliant lock.
- Supplied fully assembled
- Wipe clean moulded plastic drawers.
- 7 x 100mm, 5 x 160mm Trays per cupboard
Drug / Medicine Tower Unit Lock Specification:
- 2 x push button key code locks.
- 11 individual round buttons
- 15,000 openings from 2 x AAA cells (supplied)
- Battery override
- Not suitable for a Chlorine environment
4 code levels available:
- 8 digit Master Code
- 8 digit Sub-Master Code
- 4 digit User Code
- 6 digit Technician Code
Drug / Medicine Tower Unit Drawer Dimensions:
- Shallow: W 469 x L 425 x D 100mm
- Deep: W 469 x L 425 x D 160mm
Available as standard in solid green. (Transparent colours shown in photograph). Other colours available upon request.