1. Acceptance of Terms
2. Stock availability
- 2.1. All stock is subject to availability.
- 2.2. Stock not supplied will not be charged for and we will refund you any part of the goods already paid for.
- 2.3. If we are out of stock we will make every attempt to contact you within forty eight (48) hours providing we have correct contact details on your order.
3. Manufacturer's Warranty
- 3.1. Manufacturer's warranty varies on each product.
- 3.2. Manufacturer information is subject to change without notice.
- 3.3. If the product you purchase is faulty, we may offer a repair, exchange or refund as appropriate in accordance with your legal rights.
4. Order Acceptance
- 4.1. All orders sent to H.E.C Showman Limited are only accepted when you receive confirmation of receipt of your order, but only on the condition that H.E.C Showman Limited may subsequently not be able to ship the items requested, or may decide on reasonable grounds not to do so.
- 4.2. H.E.C Showman Limited reserves the right, at any time prior to acceptance, to refuse any order or any part of an order, or to require further or better information to enable it to evaluate and/or process the order. Without prejudice to the statutory rights afforded to consumers under English law, H.E.C Showman Limited accepts no liability for any failure to ship products where this results from its inability to do so or its decision on reasonable grounds not to do so, provided that it takes all reasonable steps to notify you within forty eight (48) hours of order placement that products will not be shipped as ordered. In such cases H.E.C Showman Limited will not process any payment or will immediately refund any payment made in full.
- 4.3. All orders placed over £1,000.00 ( UK ) may require additional verification before the order is accepted.
- 4.4. All product prices include VAT at 17.5%.
- 5.1. For payment by credit/debit card, we only accept recognized credit/debit cards.
- 5.2. Credit terms may be applied for and may be granted at the discretion of H.E.C Showman Limited.
- 5.3. For credit applications we may make a search with a credit reference agency, which may keep a record of that search and may share that information with other businesses. We may also make enquiries about the Principal Directors with a Credit Reference Agency.
- 5.4. If credit is granted, credit terms will be strictly net on receipt of invoice.
- 5.5. If Credit terms are not granted by H.E.C Showman Limited, all orders placed will be on a payment-with-order basis.
- 5.6. If the Customer fails to pay invoices within the period of Credit set, H.E.C Showman Limited reserves the right to hold shipment of any further orders until payment has been received.
- 5.7. If the Customer fails to pay any sum when due or fails to perform under this or any other agreement with H.E.C Showman Limited, after 7 days Notice, H.E.C Showman Limited shall be
entitled to interest on the amount due at Barclays Bank's base rate plus 5%, per calendar month.
- 5.8. Interest will be calculated from the due date, and H.E.C Showman Limited is entitled to recover all extra expenses incurred including legal fees and cost of collection.
- 5.9. Extended credit terms may be available on receipt of written application.
- 6.1. H.E.C Showman Limited shall deliver your order via our chosen carrier. All prices quoted on our Web site include our Free Standard Delivery Service.
- 6.2. The Free Standard Delivery Service is a Monday to Friday during office hours, delivery to a ground floor location or an upper floor location with access via a lift. A delivery charge may be incurred on certain orders where the delivery route includes stairs.
- 6.3. Special delivery services may be available as a delivery option and may be subject to a charge as indicated on our Web site.
- 6.4. Expected delivery dates may be given for an order and are given as a guide only. H.E.C Showman Limited cannot be held liable for any loss of business, income, losses, cost, damages,
charges or expenses that may result from later delivery.
- 6.5. Deliveries are only made to UK mainland addresses. If required we are able to quote for Non-UK mainland and International delivery options.
- 6.6. In the event delivery of your order is aborted by our carrier we will be forced to impose an aborted delivery charge. This fee is approximately 15% of the total cost of your order and will be confirmed in writing should the need arise. An aborted delivery can be due either to missing delivery information such as more steps at the delivery address than originally stated on your order or out of service lifts, inaccessible doors. If you feel there may be any problems with your delivery please inform us as soon as possible to avoid any unnecessary charges.
- 7.1. Items sold by H.E.C Showman Limited may require installation. Prices quoted exclude installation. It is the buyer's responsibility to ensure the product is installed appropriately.
- 7.2. In all cases it is the buyer's responsibility to ensure that floor loading restrictions are adhered to. H.E.C Showman Limited will not be held responsible for any loss or damage as a result of floor loading limits being exceeded as a result of the installation of any of its products.
- 7.3. H.E.C Showman Limited does not offer an installation service.
8. Returns Policy
- 8.1. Purchases may be returned to the company for a refund in the following manner:
- 8.2. Before returning any item, the buyer must contact H.E.C Showman Limited within seven (7) days of the delivery date.
- 8.3. No returns will be accepted without giving H.E.C Showman Limited prior notification.
- 8.4. Goods shall be returned to H.E.C Showman Limited. ANY POSTAGE AND PACKING COSTS INCURRED ON RETURNED ITEMS ARE FOR THE BUYERS ACCOUNT AND ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
- 8.5. In order to receive a refund, your purchase must be returned in "as-new" condition, with either original or suitable packaging.
- 8.6. You will receive a refund minus our outgoing delivery cost which is approximately 15% of the total cost of your order.
- 8.7. Please allow up to twenty eight (28) days for refunds to be processed and credited to your account.
- 8.8. Exclusions to the Returns Policy include "made to order" items. We are unable to provide any return period on "made to order" products.
9. Service, Support and Complaints
- 9.1. H.E.C Showman Limited provides a Customer Support on our main telephone number and email address, which deal directly with most enquiries. Contact information can be found on the contact us page of our website.
- 9.2. We aim to reply to all complaints within forty eight (48) hours. We will provide a likely timescale for resolving the dispute and keep you informed about progress.
10. Disclaimers and Limitations on H.E.C Showman Limited
- 10.1. WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO STATUTORY RIGHTS AFFORDED TO PURCHASERS OF PRODUCTS, THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED IN THIS SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TEXT, GRAPHICS, AND LINKS, ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITH NO WARRANTY, AND IN PARTICULAR, H.E.C Showman Limited DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT, OR THAT USE OF THE SITE IS FREE OF RISK OF VIRUSES OR OTHER DAMAGE.
- 10.2. PRICE AND AVAILABILITY INFORMATION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM H.E.C Showman Limited AND RELATED SERVICES, WHICH ARE PROVIDED BY H.E.C Showman Limited, ARE WARRANTED IN ACCORDANCE WITH LAW, AND NOTHING HEREIN IS TO BE TAKEN TO EXCLUDE OR RESTRICT ANY RIGHTS, WHICH RIGHTS, WHICH APPLICABLE LAW GRANTS TO CONSUMERS IN RESPECT OF SUCH
PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. INDIVIDUAL PRODUCTS MAY BE THE SUBJECT OF ADDITIONAL WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES GIVEN DIRECTLY BY THEIR MANUFACTURERS. SUCH WARRANTIES ETC. ARE NOT ENFORCEABLE AGAINST H.E.C Showman Limited, BUT ONLY AGAINST THE COMPANY/PERSON GIVING THEM.
11. External Sites
- 11.1. This site may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third party vendors and other third parties (the "external sites"). H.E.C Showman Limited is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any external site, nor for any transactions between you and such sites (including as to 'cookies', personal data, confidential information, or purchases of goods or services). You should contact the site administrator or Webmaster for those external sites if you have any concerns regarding such links, content or transactions.
- 12.1. This site is owned and operated by H.E.C Showman Limited, unless otherwise specified all rights in the site design, text, graphics and other content, interfaces, and the selection and arrangements thereof belong to H.E.C Showman Limited or its licensors.
- 12.2. All rights are reserved save as set out below. Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with H.E.C Showman Limited or using this site as a shopping resource. Any other use of materials on this site, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or republication, without prior written permission of H.E.C Showman Limited is strictly prohibited.
- 13.1. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names (collectively the "marks") are proprietary to H.E.C Showman Limited or other respective owners that have granted H.E.C Showman Limited the right and license to use such marks.
14. Jurisdictions and Venue
- 14.1. You agree that, any dispute between our parties will be, governed by the laws of England, without regard to its conflict of law principles.
- 14.2. You agree that the sole jurisdiction and venue for any litigation arising from your use of or orders made on H.E.C Showman Limited web-site shall be an appropriate court located in England.
- 15.1. We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
- 15.2. This privacy statement covers the Web site www.hec-showman.co.uk because this Web site wants to disclose its information practices and demonstrate its commitment to your privacy. If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement please contact us on 01623 441142.
- 15.3. If you purchase a product or service from us, we request certain personally identifiable information from you on our order form. You must provide contact information such as name, email, billing and shipping addresses and financial information such as credit card number and expiration date if paying by credit or debit card. We use this information for billing purposes and to fulfill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
- 15.4. We will not email you in the future unless you have given us your consent and we will provide you the opportunity to 'opt-out' of having your personally identifiable information used for certain purposes, when we ask for this information. For example, if you purchase a product/service but do not wish to receive any additional marketing material from us, you can indicate your preference on our order form.
- 15.5. We use outside shipping companies to fulfill orders, and a credit card processing company to bill you for goods and services. These companies do not retain share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes.
- 15.6. We do not share, sell, rent, or trade your personally identifiable information with third parties for any unknown or unrelated uses.
- 15.7. We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it. We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice on our home page.
16. Your Statutory Rights
- 16.1. Your Statutory Rights are not affected. This statement does not confer upon you any additional legal obligations or duties, it merely highlights existing rights that consumers have whenever they deal with traders.